Posted: 24-10-2013

If you need to get in contact with anyone, here’s some useful contact details: – If you have any complaints or if you have an idea that benefits the dorm or it’s residents. – If you want to rent the Music House, or if you just have some basic questions. – If you want to rent the bar. – If you have questions about your payment or rent, contact KBS directly.

If you have something in your appartment that’s not functioning properly or got broken – contact the janitors through KBS’ communication platform.